Fidelity Investments is committed to delivering the best customer experience in the financial services industry. We help millions of people save and invest through personal investment accounts and workplace savings plans. Our associates build long-term relationships with our customers, helping them navigate our full range of investor products and services, including one-on-one investment guidance, wealth management, retirement planning, income strategies, and college planning services, as well as integrated employee benefits solutions
We have 170+ Fidelity Investor Centers across the United States and continue to open several new branches each year. Branch representatives offer guidance and personalized investment solutions to our customers in a face-to-face setting, and help extend the reach of Fidelity's brand. It is our priority to deliver customized and effective service, and successfully anticipate clients’ emerging needs. At Fidelity, you’ll have the support of a well-rounded team of professionals, with full access to some of the best resources and tools in the industry. While you build relationships here, you’ll also be building your career.
The Regional Planning Consultant (RPC) plays a vital role in supporting select investor center associates and customers. Primary responsibilities include the coaching and development of select associates to ensure they possess the skills needed to provide a world class experience to our clients and grow their books.
- Support associate success through the execution of their individualized business and development plans. Provides support primarily to the Financial Consultant role in developing the plan and coaching to help execute the plan.
- Facilitate associate development through focused coaching support in the key foundational areas of communication skills, our guidance offering, product knowledge and practice management techniques.
- Provide subject matter expertise to our customers as associates on a variety of financial planning topics including retirement income planning, investment strategies and product selection.
- Strategic partner to the Branch Manager in driving overall branch performance through targeted associate skill development.
- Maintains and fosters a “voice of the field” feedback channel for product and distribution groups to provide a link between the voice of the customer and key internal business partners
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 8 years of financial services industry experience required (CFP, JD, MBA, CLU preferred) or equivalent work experience of 4 years of sales management experience AND 8 years of financial services experience
- NASD Series 7 and 63 required prior to hire
- Series 66 (63/65) and Insurance licenses required (or to be obtained within 6 months of hire)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- 2+ years of financial services territory management desired
Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrate knowledge in our guidance and product offering, sales and service models, financial planning topics and industry acumen.
- Public speaking experience needed to conduct client seminars, team meetings and training sessions.
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want— from the 23 million people investing their life savings, to the 20,000 businesses managing their employee benefits programs, to the10,000 advisors and institutions needing innovative technology solutions to invest their clients’ money. To do this well, as a privately held company, we place a high degree of value in nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to being an employer of choice. For more information about Fidelity Investments, visithttps://www.fidelity.com/about-fidelity/overview. For information about working at Fidelity, visithttps://jobs.fidelity.com/.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
: Financial Sales
: US-GA-Atlanta - Investor Center
: Individual Contributor
: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
: Yes, 75 % of the Time