Nationally recognized, Denver based, fee-only wealth management company is expanding and in need of a Financial Planning Associate. We provide comprehensive, holistic financial life planning services for high net worth individuals and families. We use a unique approach to assist clients in articulating meaningful goals and attaining those goals through actions and strategies consistent with their individual values. Since our founding in 1996, we have provided a highly customized and very personal suite of services for our growing client base.
We are currently seeking a dedicated team player who wants to be part of a successful team, and is enthusiastic about helping people make the most meaningful use of their personal and financial resources. Our Financial Planning Associate position requires a bright, hard-working, goal-oriented, self-motivated, passionate, personable, and professional individual.
This is a professional position that will assist Wealth Management Advisors (CFP® and CPA/PFS) in the creation of complex and comprehensive financial projections for high net worth clientele. The individual filling this position will be involved in the entire client engagement and will be encouraged to grow into the Senior Planner role. The Senior Planners are available to provide mentoring and big picture direction, but you must have the ability to utilize critical thinking skills, work independently and anticipate firm needs and client questions.
Initial Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Collect, organize, and synthesize personal and financial client information.
- Construct financial planning models using Naviplan software.
- Assist Senior Planners in analysis of estate plans, retirement plans, tax returns and insurance policies.
- Participate in client meetings and support Senior Planners in capturing client strategies and goals.
- Participate on firm’s investment committee and conduct routine investment analysis.
- Assist Senior Planners in sales meetings and discussions with prospective clients.
- Coordinate planning recommendation and implementation with outside professionals.
- While maintaining client financial summary, uncover opportunities to expand firm involvement and increase client participation.
- Be available to field ad hoc planning questions from clients.
- Conduct research projects on recent developments in the wealth management industry.
- Assist with internal work flow system upgrades and development.