Park Place Capital Management, Inc. (PPCM) is looking to add to our team. We are seeking an experienced Investment Consultant with an established loyal client base of high net worth and institutional clients that is looking to join a growing firm. We are a fee only independent investment advisor providing a range of services including but not limited to investment management consulting, financial planning and wealth management.
- Adding revenue to firm by increasing client base
- Assist in marketing initiatives of company
- Conducting regular portfolio reviews and consultations with clients
- Analyzing client portfolio performance versus benchmarks
- Assisting with manager searches and due diligence
- Working with our team to create customized portfolio solutions
- Creating financial plans for our clients
- Act as liaison between our clients and other advisors
- Must currently hold one of the following designations: CFP, CIMA or CFA
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Exudes a high degree of attention to detail and professionalism
- Excellent financial and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-Starter, problem solver and goal-oriented with a “no job is beneath me” attitude
- Demonstrates high degree of time management and organizational skills
- 5 years or more experience in Wealth Management or Investment Industry
- Minimum BA/BS Degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Specific experience with MoneyGuide Pro, Portfolio Center, Junxure, Schwab platforms are preferred but not required
Additional Salary Information: Additional Salary Information: PPCM offers a strong compensation and benefits package with opportunity for equity ownership. Compensation commensurate with requirements of the position and experience plus attractive benefits. To apply for this position, you must provide your cover letter, resume, any restrictive covenant which might apply and salary requirements to Lee Ford at email@example.com for consideration.
Founded in 1984 and headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Park Place Capital Management, Inc. is an independent employee owned firm whose sole business is asset management consulting. Our mission is to assist families and fiduciaries in becoming the best possible stewards of capital for the benefit of current and future beneficiaries.PPCM is affiliated with the Independent Adviser Group (“IAG”) o...f Callan Associates, Inc. and is a founding member firm. Neither the firm nor any of its employees has any affiliation with broker dealers or money management firms.