Coldstream Wealth Management is an independent wealth management firm providing customized portfolio management, sophisticated financial planning, and personalized client services to high net worth individuals and families. Founded in 1996 and based in Bellevue, WA, we also have an office in Seattle.
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, results-driven professional to join our team as a Relationship Manager/Team Lead. The RM is responsible for managing existing client relationships, cultivating new relationships, and advising clients regarding our overall wealth management services.
We expect this RM to move into a Team Lead role over the next year or so, leading a team of two client service professionals and a portfolio manager. Team Leads hold senior leadership roles within the firm and have significant impact on strategy and direction.
The successful RM will be positioned to take over as Team Lead when they consistently demonstrate three key leadership attributes:
- Significant expertise within the financial services industry that enhances Coldstream’s wealth management platform to all clients
- Display the comfort, poise, and gravitas necessary to be an affluent family’s trusted advisor, while relating strategically to their overall vision, coupled with the ability to coordinate with their external advisors
- Be an accomplished business leader, including successfully nurturing/managing/coaching team members, managing the team’s P&L, and self-initiating activities to grow revenues through community involvement and sales
Pay and benefits are highly competitive, including:
- Base pay
- Generous incentives
- Opportunity for meaningful equity ownership
- Fully-paid medical/dental/vision employee premiums
- 401(k) with company match
- Subsidized parking
- Licensing/certification reimbursement
The ideal candidate with have broad and deep experience counselling high net worth families regarding their entire financial situation, including sophisticated long-term financial planning, investments, estate, tax and cash flow planning, and philanthropic guidance. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Client relationship development and management: initiating frequent client communication; meeting facilitation, presentation, and education; consulting with clients’ other advisors
- Business development: developing leads and referrals; meeting with prospective clients to present proposals; speaking at company events; representing the firm at industry events and in the community
- Financial planning: working with clients to coordinate their entire financial situation, including estate planning and tax planning
- Investment management: Establishing and planning for each client’s goals, objectives, risk tolerance, and cash requirements; monitoring asset allocation and rebalancing needs; creating and implementing investment plans