A Management Career Path
Do you want to take your practice to the next level? As a Financial Services Representative with Centennial State Financial, a member of the MassMutual Financial Group, we can help you realize your full potential. We offer an agent-centered culture with the freedom, training, and support to push the boundaries of your professional development.
You’ll be part of an entrepreneurial system with access to a broad portfolio of innovative products, powerful sales tools, and a large resource network so you can focus on activities that get results. If you aspire to lead and qualify for our Managing Associate Program, we can help you sample the agency leadership role. Upon successful completion, you can be appointed to a Sales Manager position.
- Prospecting for clients on a referral basis within clearly defined markets
- Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with clients
- Providing financial solutions for clients through fact gathering and needs analyses
- Expanding personal knowledge and skills through ongoing professional development and joint work with fellow associatesQualifications
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer service focus
- Market development and networking abilities
- Presentation and organization skills
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Pattern of professional success
- BA, BS, and/or graduate degree or equivalent work experience requiredResults-driven compensation and access to a competitive benefits package including medical and dental, life and disability income insurance, and thrift and pension plans are available for qualified Financial Services Representatives.
Eligibility applies only to those Financial Services Professionals who hold a full-time career contract (X4X) with MassMutual. Eligibility for subsidized benefits and before-tax coverage is based on meeting certain contract requirements. Benefit plan provisions are subject to modification or termination.Financial Services Representatives are independent contractors and are not employees of MassMutual, its subsidiaries, or of General Agents with whom they contract. Local sales agencies are not subsidiaries of MassMutual or its affiliated companies.
About MassMutualMassMutual Financial Group is a marketing name for Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual) and its affiliated companies and sales representatives. MassMutual is headquartered in Springfield, Massachusetts and its major affiliates include: Babson Capital Management LLC; Baring Asset Management Limited; Cornerstone Real Estate Advisers LLC; The First Mercantile Trust Company; MassMutual International LLC; MML Investors Services, LLC, Member FINRA and SIPC; OppenheimerFunds, Inc.; and The MassMutual Trust Company, FSB.CRN201706-192160
- For more information, visit www.massmutual.com or find MassMutual on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Google+.
- Founded in 1851, MassMutual is a leading mutual life insurance company that is run for the benefit of its members and participating policyowners. The company has a long history of financial strength and strong performance, and although dividends are not guaranteed, MassMutual has paid dividends to eligible participating policyowners consistently since the 1860s. With whole life insurance as its foundation, MassMutual provides products to help meet the financial needs of clients, such as life insurance, disability income insurance, long term care insurance, retirement/401(k) plan services, and annuities. In addition, the company’s strong and growing network of financial professionals helps clients make good financial decisions for the long-term.