Required Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in financial services-related discipline such as Business Administration, Accounting, Trust Management, Banking, or Finance
- At least two years of professional work experience with demonstrated competency in area(s) of concentration
- At least one year of experience in financial planning dealing with affluent clients
- Strong technical knowledge of issues relating to financial planning including income tax, investments, debt management, retirement planning, employee benefits, stock options, insurance, and estate planning for high net worth clients
- Strong communication and relationship skills
- Strong written, verbal, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- CFP Certification
BB&T is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants regardless of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law.