Johnson Bixby is a financial planning firm in Vancouver, WA. We work to make our clients’ goals happen through the financial planning process. As sticklers for details, nothing excites us more than finding the solution to a complex problem.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and organized Certified Financial Planner professional who will service our clients and work closely with our three Certified Financial Planners and support staff. Our financial planners develop and implement financial plans for clients and is involved in general office operations. It is expected any candidates have a superior client relationship skills and possess strong analytical skills.
We have a knowledgeable professional team who take pleasure not only in their individual success, but the success of the team. We value teamwork, honesty, integrity and a strong work ethic.
Essential Duties Include:
- Serves as the primary relationship manager to firm’s clients assigned to you as a Planner and ensure delivery of and implementation of promised financial services. Develop comprehensive, holistic financial planning services and advice according to the firm’s quality standards.
- Analyzes client's financial status, designs and develops timely financial plan and recommended strategies based on analysis of financial analysis. Presents completed plan including plan of action for implementation.
- Collaborates with internal departments including tax, insurance, and investments where additional areas of specialty are warranted. Work successfully with external sources that have been approved by firm and ensure those strategies are coordinated into client’s comprehensive plan including legal matters.
- Works effectively with the Investment Department and CFA® to implement a wealth management strategy appropriate for the client’s needs and service level including complex Investment needs of high-value clients.
- Guides client through the financial planning process to determine client's overall financial situation, identify objectives, assets, liabilities, cash flow, risk and insurance, tax status, and estate planning needs.
- Actively contributes to new client generation by identifying and qualifying ideal prospective clients. Inspire confidence and identify new business opportunities to meet company sales goals.
- Presents complex concepts and ideas professionally and credibly to clients and prospects in written and verbal communications.
- Reviews and analyzes financial performance results and oversees report generation for client reviews.
- Maintains contact with clients to revise plan based on change of assumptions, major life events, or changes in investment market.
- Identifies client’s risks and insurance needs and collaborates with in-house insurance department to address any shortages.
- Buys and sells securities to include, but not limited to, mutual funds, stocks, bonds, and annuities for client. Maintains a strong working knowledge of the investment industry and participate fully in the Investment Committee of the firm.
- Coordinates tax planning strategies with in-house tax professionals.
- Manages client relationships and contacts of influence (COI) the firm works with and gives referrals to major client contacts.
- Actively participates as an active member in community organizations and attends events to build and foster community relationships.
- Maintains and keeps current with all policies and procedures outlined by our firm’s BD-RIA, FINRA, CFP Board, SEC and other industry regulators.
If you share our passion for numbers and are able to multitask, set the bar high with an eye toward accuracy, can hit the ground running and quickly develop a keen understanding of our business, play well with others and remain cool under pressure, we hope you'll consider applying.
Send your cover letter and resume to, firstname.lastname@example.org