- Excellent academic record; four-year college degree required; graduate or advanced degree preferred
- A minimum of 5-10 years of applicable professional experience, preferably in banking, law, insurance, business development, marketing, consulting, or finance; we also welcome individuals wishing to make a mid-career change
- Strong interest in financial planning and wealth management required; must be willing and able to successfully complete the Certified Financial Planner® certification. A strong preference will be given to a candidate that is currently a Certified Financial Planner®.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven track record as a self-starter, with high levels of intensity and motivation
- Demonstrated passion for providing exceptional client service
Perks & Benefits
- Ability to have long-lasting and visible impact on clients’ lives
- Opportunity to be a part of the firm as we grow and expand to meet the current and future needs of our clients.
- Work for an organization that is strongly committed to ethics and values, offers a warm and welcoming environment, is flexible, and is supportive of training, development, and continuing education.
- Work with a group of talented and very experienced CFP designated Account Executives, with strong professional networks.
- Comprehensive dental and health care benefits, life insurance, 401K, SEP-IRA
- Access to all JGUA portfolio management, financial planning, and income tax services for you and your family
- Regular company outings
- Community Involvement
John G. Ullman & Associates is a different kind of Wealth Management Company. Our “one firm” model provides high net worth individuals and families a single place to turn for all aspects of their financial lives, including financial planning, wealth management, and “special projects” catered to their unique needs. Our relationships with our clients are long-standing, often spanning decades and multiple generations. Our headquarters is in Corning, New York, in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region, with a second office in Rhinebeck, in the Hudson Valley region of New York.
If you are interested in applying please e-mail a letter of interest and resume to Scott Schoonover at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please indicate if you have a preference for the Corning, NY Office, the Rhinebeck, NY Office, and/or if you are open to being assigned to either office.