GFH Financial provides financial planning & wealth accumulation strategies for individuals; insurance; group benefits -large/small company sponsored retirement plans - 401k /simple IRA; small/large group health insurance plans. Currently seeking a student interested in an internship to learn more about financial planning. This position entails servicing existing clients; no commissions or direct sales are involved. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Contacting clients via phone and e-mail to update about account information
· Handle day-to-day communication with advisors, reps, and clients
· Assist Certified Financial Planner™ with various projects
· Other administrative duties to include light filing, mailing and staying organized
Job requirements include but are not limited to:
· Expect to learn about annuities, insurance, securities and investment advisory products
· Participate in the implementation of systems and processes.
· Ability to multi-task, manage competing priorities and operate efficiently
· Ability to collaborate and interact with multiple business units.
· Ability to clearly and simply communicate complex topics to a variety of internal and external customers.
· Must be well organized and detail oriented
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
· Knowledge of Google Analytics, basic website creation and/or SEO a huge plus
Internship starting salary will be $10 an hour