We are a fast growing financial planning and wealth management firm in need of an experienced CFP® professional who can work with clients in both constructing their financial plan and working with clients over time. We are seeking an experienced CFP® planning professional (not a recent graduate) who desires a “fee-only” collaborative, client focused environment located in Santa Cruz Ca.
Depth of experience in working with upper middle class and high-net-worth clients.
Motivated and personable
Strong verbal and written communication skills,
Great analytic abilities,
Good organizational skills
Attention to detail.
Ability to identify, meet and follow through with client needs
Ability to work independently
· Participate in client meetings both assist and as lead
· Collect, organize, supervise, manage client information
· Conduct and or manage risk tolerance determination
· Develop retirement projections using Money Guide Pro,
· Review clients’ estate plans, education plans and insurance needs
· Investment review and asset allocation recommendations
· Prepare the “plan” for delivery
· Coordinate implementation of planning recommendations
· Monitor clients’ financial status
· Meet with clients as often as quarterly
· Work to improve the firms function
· Bachelor’s degree.
· CFP® or CFA® designation.
· Qualify as an RIA Representative.
· 5 years of experience with an RIA firm with emphasis on planning
· Morningstar Office
· Money Guide Pro
· Redtail CRM
· Excel and Word
· Competitive compensation based on experience
· 401k profit sharing
· Paid holidays and vacation
· Ownership opportunity is encouraged for the right person
Additional Salary Information: Depends on Experience