Requirements and Preferred Qualifications
- 4 -year college degree (required).
- FINRA Series 65 now or within 90 days of hire (required).
- Background in Investment Advisory & Wealth Planning business with 3+ years experience working on financial planning, mutual funds, annuities, insurance and other investment concepts (required).
- Registered Paraplanner professional designation, or equivalent paraplanner designation, now or within 12 months of hire (required).
- Life and Health Insurance License (strongly preferred).
- Experience using financial planning software (E-money, Moneytree, etc.) (required). Experience with Advent (strongly preferred).
- Demonstrated fluency financial plan concepts, recognize/read personal and corporate financial documents, tax forms and returns, take direction, and facilitate interaction with outside resources (required).
- Ability to work standard office hours, or a modified schedule at the request of the department manager. After hours and weekend work may occasionally be required.
- Strong analytical skills with background in mathematics or finance required.
- Excellent listening, oral and written communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively to a wide range of individuals, from clients to business partners.
Arnerich Massena is seeking candidates who demonstrate a strong work ethic and the ability to be self-motivated. Candidates must be committed to providing superior customer service with a focus on quality and resolving customer service issues in a timely manner. Attention to detail and strong organizational skills are required. This position requires both the ability to work effectively as part of a team and the ability to work independently. We are seeking candidates who can thrive in a challenging, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment. Applicants must have U.S. work authorization.
Arnerich Massena is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and strives to provide equal opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation including gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran’s status, marital status, domestic partner status, or any other status protected under applicable local, state or federal nondiscrimination laws.
How to apply:
Please send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements via mail, fax, or email to Alicia Johnston (see contact information below). We will review all submissions and contact only those candidates who meet the above requirements.
Human Resources Manager
Arnerich Massena, Inc.
2045 NE Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Portland, OR 97212