Financial Planning Associate
We are looking for a quality individual of high moral and ethical standards to join our Fort Worth based team. Our firm engages in quality and transparent wealth management that creates a high trust relationship with our clients. We are looking for someone who is excited about this mission and appreciates this challenge in a financially rewarding industry.
Our Financial Planning Associate will improve the lives and financial future of our clients by analyzing and producing customized financial plans, being a subject matter expert in the areas of Social Security, Medicare, and various pension benefits, as well as primary responsibility educating employees of our business retirement plans. This individual will also have the opportunity to work with a first-class client services team as well as develop deep client relationships. Our Financial Planning Associate should expect to support our Investment Consultants, actively promote the firm, and interact with clients on a regular basis.
- Provide financial planning support to their assigned Investment Consultant and be available to assist client directly when required
- Work proactively to grow our business by providing the highest level of service and encouraging client referrals
- Primary support to business retirement plan sponsors and work to educate employees about their specific 401(k) and the benefits of long-term financial planning
- Provided any needed recommendations for Term Life and Long-Term Care Insurance for clients, when needed
- Maintain relationships with client advisors such as attorneys and accountants to deliver unparalleled service
- Enhance our company brand by demonstrating uncompromising standards and adherence to our mission
Candidates must have the following qualifications to be considered:
- 3 years industry experience and a 4-year degree from an accredited college or university with a concentration in marketing, finance, or investments
- Outgoing and positive attitude and comfortable giving presentations to large groups
- Experience and enjoyment working with clients requiring high levels of personal service
- Fluency in general business computing applications
**Please do not apply if you do not have a 4-year degree in business, or related discipline from an accredited university. Classroom led instruction required**
Competitive Candidates will also have the following characteristics:
- CFP Designation
- TX Group 1 Insurance License
- Experience working with large business retirement plans such as a 401k or defined benefit plans
Starting Compensation (Salary): $55,000-$65,000 base + bonus eligibility after six months, depending on experience and skill set. This is NOT a sales position.
Our firm offers a generous retirement plan to eligible employees
Please include a cover letter stating the reason for your interest in this position and relevant qualifications.