Associate Wealth Advisor
One of the largest independent, fee-only wealth management firms in the United States is seeking an Associate Wealth Advisor in Northern New Jersey. They currently serve more than 1,000 clients and manage more than $4 billion of assets. Specializing in wealth management, they use a customized approach for high net worth individuals, corporate executives, small business owners, and multinational corporations.
They are interested in individuals that are recent graduates or currently enrolled in the CFP Board registered financial planning program, want to learn the business and the company from the ground up, do not want to market and cold call for clients but do want to be involved with making a direct impact on clients’ lives, and work their way up their advisory career ladder.
They specialize in wealth management using a customized approach for high net worth individuals, corporate executives, small business owners, and multinational corporations. They are currently seeking a dedicated team player who is eager to learn and contribute to the company. The position requires a bright, hard-working, goal-oriented, self-motivated, passionate, personable, and professional individual.
The ideal candidate has the desire to be in a large wealth management RIA environment, have a true passion for financial planning as their career calling, and are committed to a fulfilling work/life balance.
- Bachelor’s degree in financial planning, business, finance, economics, etc.
- CFP® certification or attainment within 2 years after joining firm
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organized, with a strong attention to detail
- Superior knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Basic understanding of investment and financial planning strategies for high net worth clients
- Ability to identify, meet and follow through with client needs and requirements
- Proven client relationship management skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management.