Financial Planning Associate
Cambridge cape Cod Advisors, a successful fee-only wealth management firm needs a qualified associate to service existing clientele and accelerate growth. Candidate will be mentored by CFP/Principal with 4 decades of experience.
Position: Financial Planning Associate
Location: Sandwich, Ma.
• Work closely with and learn directly from CFP/Principal to prepare for assuming advisor responsibilities
• Regular communication with clients and custodians
• Analyze multi-year cash flow projections for clients involving taxable distributions from mutual funds, stock option exercises, multiple income sources, and withdrawals from retirement accounts
• Assist in marketing efforts and ultimately assume client ownership
• Implement optimal asset allocations and portfolio rebalancing based on client risk-tolerance, cash needs, and tax efficiency of assets within taxable and tax-deferred accounts
• Design and build Excel spreadsheets to convey critical cash flow information and increase quality and efficiency of client performance reporting
• Assist CEO in evaluating and selecting integrated technology solutions including CRM, financial planning, performance reporting, tax management, portfolio rebalancing, and website.
• Passed CFP exam or preparing to take exam
• Relevant employment experience
• Ability to manage client relationships with excellent oral and written communication skills
• Competence in analyzing and solving complex, multi-faceted problems
PLEASE SUBMIT A COVER LETTER AND RESUME FOR CONSIDERATION