Wealth Transfer - Client Relationship Manager
Make your mark. With more than $14.9 billion of assets under management, Plante Moran’s Wealth Management Team serves as a trusted advisor to more than 2,400 high net worth individuals, family business owners, and corporate retirement plans helping them build, manage and preserve their wealth. Our integrated affiliate services include investment consulting, financial planning, trust, insurance consulting, estate planning, business succession, and tax planning.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Lead and grow the high net worth insurance practice for the western Michigan geography
- Responsible for evaluating, planning and recommending wealth transfer and asset protection strategies
- Conduct detailed analysis of existing and proposed life insurance and annuity coverage
- Direct insurance negotiations, selects insurance brokers and carriers
- Leads and conducts practice activities in a manner that is consistent with and promotes Firm values
- Delegates and manages the work of consultants
- 10+ years in insurance, financial or estate planning or investment management industry is required
- 6+ years of technical experience with life insurance planning and recommending wealth transfer and asset protection strategies, as well as involvement in business development activities and the creation of strong client relationship
- Bachelors’ Degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, or related field is required
- Series 6, 63 and Life and Health Licenses required
- CFP or CLU designation is highly preferred but not required
- Qualified individuals must either reside in or near the Grand Rapids, MI or Kalamazoo, MI area or be willing to relocate to the area for this opportunity. This position may require some local and national travel
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For.” At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively “jerk-free” culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Make your mark.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.