Senior Assistant Wealth Advisor
Legend Financial Advisors, Inc.® (Legend) is a Fee-Only, Fiduciary U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission registered investment advisory firm with its headquarters located in the North Hills of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Legend provides Personalized Wealth Management Services which includes Financial Planning and Investment Management to affluent and wealthy individuals, business entities, medical practices and non-profit organizations as well as retirement plans.
Due to an expansion of our financial advisory team, we are looking for a Senior Assistant Wealth Advisor. The ideal candidate will want to work on a team that embraces the fiduciary standard, wants to provide detailed financial planning services in addition to an advanced investment management process and have a commitment to the highest levels of ethics and client service.
This position requires working with clients on a team with Wealth Advisors, Assistant Wealth Advisors and support staff. The Senior Assistant Wealth Advisor will eventually have the opportunity to work at times on their own with clients, and to advance and contribute to the development of a rapidly growing wealth advisory firm. The ideal candidate should be a high-energy CFP® Certificant with at least three to five years of financial planning and investment management experience.
Key Qualifications and Characteristics
The Candidate Should:
- Must be a CFP® Certificant with at least three to five years of financial planning and investment management experience.
- Experience in supervising and training would be a plus.
- Ability to collaborate with clients’ other advisors.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Be a self-starter, problem solver and goal-oriented team player.
- Be organized, with strong attention to detail and proofreading skills.
- Demonstrate curiosity and confidence when dealing with clients and other advisory team members.
- Experience working with eMoney, Junxure, Bloomberg, BNA, Morningstar Advisors Workstation, Blueleaf, and Orion would be a plus.
- Have expert level experience working with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Be willing to improve professional, personal development and technology skillsets through various sources including, Webcasts, conferences, publications and other educational media.
- Establish strong professional relationships with existing and new clients.
- Attend client meetings and document detailed notes.
- Prepare client correspondence and illustrations as necessary.
- Coordinate and implement decisions from interactions with clients, outside advisors, staff members and vendors.
- Participate in various aspects of financial plan implementation.
- Promptly respond to client service requests.
Back Office Support:
- Assist in all aspects of client service.
- Create and revise financial planning illustrations and prepare investment management reports.
- Perform investment research analysis as assigned.
- Work on firm projects as well as utilize the latest technology applications.
- Be an active member of our Investment Committee.
- Train other staff members as well as create internal processes, procedures and training videos.