Robinson Smith Wealth Advisors (RSWA) is a fee-only financial planning and investment advisory firm focused on high-net-worth clients from offices in Portland, Maine, and Portsmouth, NH. RSWA currently has $300M+ in assets under management. We strive to provide an outstanding client experience by delivering the highest quality comprehensive financial advisory services and by building strong relationships based on integrity and confidence. We continually challenge ourselves to improve our knowledge and skills to find the best ways for our clients to achieve their goals while keeping an enjoyable and balanced work environment. We are looking to expand our team and add a Financial Advisor.
The Financial Advisor (FA) will team with a Sr. Financial Advisor (SFA) to deliver an outstanding RSWA experience to each client as measured by retention, referrals, and positive feedback. Each of our clients works with an SFA/FA team and they are additionally supported by a client service team member. While supporting the SFA, the FA will work independently and focus on financial planning and direct client service.
Core Accountability & Key Activities:
- Create and maintain high quality customized financial plans for clients (with SFA)
- Prepare and present planning/investment recommendations to clients (with SFA)
- Coordinate and maintain data collection for existing and new clients
- Manage client account administration & service with Operations and Service personnel
- Provide input for client's investment strategies
- Manage and maintain client meeting scheduling
- Participate in prospecting meetings but accountability for new business is with the SFA
- Engage and participate effectively in Team activities, including marketing events
Desired Skills and Experience:
- We are willing to be flexible regarding skills and experience for candidates eager to grow with our firm
- Certified Financial Planning certification preferred
- 2+ years of experience
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Knowledge of financial planning software/MoneyGuidePro a plus
- Proficient with technology such as MSOffice 365, Excel, etc.
- Desire to work in and engage in a team environment
Compensation and Company Benefits:
Compensation to commensurate with experience. Competitive benefits with company-paid health insurance, HSA, 401k with company match, dental, life insurance, disability insurance, PTO and holidays, parking, paid continuing education, and professional development opportunities.
To apply, submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Apply for Financial Advisor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly