Paraplanner- Investment Operations
Northwestern Mutual-Chicago (Oakbrook Office)
Paraplanner Job, Investment Operations
Northwestern Mutual - Chicago enjoys a rich heritage as a provider of financial planning services in the surrounding area. Since 1872, Northwestern Mutual has worked diligently to help people achieve their goals and dreams for financial growth and security.
The paraplanner, located in our Oakbrook office, is a junior member of a growing and successful holistic financial planning team. The paraplanner will be working under the direction of two financial advisors. The Paraplanner will perform several of the necessary tasks in developing financial plans for our clients.
Below is a partial listing of job duties included in the role:
- Open new accounts/Run insurance illustrations/Create proposals
- Create holistic financial plans at the direction of each advisor- Naviplan, will be the champion of a new proprietary planning software
- Set up check writing, ACH privileges, standing instructions, Householding
- Process client requests (check requests, wires, ACH, journals, etc.)
- Analyze clients’ assets to recommend trades and prepare suggestions for clients
- Place trades
- Advisory Services – Envestnet
- Track quarterly management fees (sell & journal as needed to cover)
- Manage Envestnet alerts – trading aways, Annual Reviews, Cash Alerts
- Annuities/Prepare, track and complete state specific annuity applications
- Track and submit Policy Delivery Acknowledgment
- Research and input cost basis
- MUST have Series 6 & 63 Licenses
- Preferrably have a Series 7 License
- 3+ years in financial services industry
Ideal candidate is:
- Flexible and strong at multitasking
- Growth oriented and team player
- Detail oriented, Intellectually curious and motivated
Competitive benefits package and compensation offered.
Come join this fast-paced environment of growth.
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for Paraplanner- Investment Operations
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly