We are looking for a seasoned sales leader that has a demonstrated history of of growing their business through mastering referrals and other lead generating tactics. To be considered for this position, this Financial Advisor must have an existing book of business with GDC in excess of $200k.
Core Company Values & Key Facts:
Service - 5 Advisors plus a 22 member support staff providing a premier level of client service.
Partnership - In-house tax preparation services offered through a strategic alliance and a robust network of centers of influence to provide personalized service to clients and referrals for opportunities.
Integrity - Over 25 years with Ameriprise, including elite access to Ameriprise resources and specialists. In the top 1% of Ameriprise Advisors, and a member of the Ameriprise Chairman’s Advisory Council.
Family - Solving complicated problems with clients and their families to give them confidence and control of their financial lives.
Our firm has been recognized nationally by Forbes, Barron's & Financial Times. As a premier provider of all things financial, our mission is to provide customized advice along with personalized service to help our clients and their families feel confident and in control of their financial lives. Financial Advisors play an essential role in this mission by leading our organization through the following duties and responsibilities.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Hold client visits and attend/participate in client visits as necessary
- Develop a marketing strategy with marketing to generate and qualify new leads
- Manage and resolve complex client service problems
- Review and interpret financial statements
- Contact clients or prospects to confirm gather any additional information needed.; maintain contact during the financial planning process
- Participate in seminars and client appreciation events
- Able to utilize and understand unique tools and processes available
- Review work methods and procedures for possible quality improvements and efficiencies; implement them when appropriate
- Assign and delegate work and provide feedback, when appropriate, to other planning support staff
- Adhere to all compliance and regulatory requirements
Job Type: Full-time
Our hiring process is handled in a safe and remote fashion at this time. While our office remains open as a tool to meet business needs, our team continues to work remotely at this point in time.