Senior Wealth Manager
We are looking for a highly responsive investment professional to join our team who will be responsible for providing investment advisory services to our clients. The successful candidate will be self-motivated and be exceptional at building internal as well as client relationships.
Candidates that fit into our firm and culture will have a desire to work in the registered investment advisors (RIA) environment, enjoy working as part of a team and have a passion for advising clients on all aspects of their financial lives. This individual will have a desire to develop their skills in various areas of personal finance and grow as an advisor with Aldrich and provide timely and high-quality services and work products that exceed client expectations.
- Provide exceptional service to individual clients, providing investment advice and personal financial guidance
- The ability to work with and mentor associate advisors and work as part of a team to deliver exceptional client service
- Develop comprehensive Financial Plans for High Net Worth client families
- Build on technical competence by keeping up-to-date on trends, developments, and technical authorities
- Anticipate and address client needs
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of recent experience working in an investment advisory capacity
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- CFP, PFS, and/or CPA desired
- Proven ability to develop new client relationships and close business from internal and external referral sources
- Active in the local community and industry associations
- Experience developing and presenting comprehensive financial plans
- Solid understanding of personal financial planning concepts with a background in providing investment advice
- Series 65 will be required if not already obtained
- Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills necessary
Aldrich Wealth LP is a fee-based Registered Investment Advisory firm that provides a comprehensive and customized menu of financial services to individuals, businesses and trusts. We integrate these services so that our clients can grow and preserve their personal and business wealth.
Our "big picture" approach, with high-touch service, weaves together financial planning, wealth building, wealth preservation and life goals. Represented by people who have demonstrated the ability to help build, manage, and preserve wealth, our company continues to grow each year by providing services of value and deeming the trust our clients have placed in us, as a privilege.
Aldrich is an equal opportunity employer.
Salary and Benefits
Our employees enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, flexible benefits plan, 401(k) plan, profit-sharing, and 401(k) match, volunteer time, paid parental leave, paid sabbaticals, paid holidays, as well as vacation and sick leave in the form of a paid time-off bank.
Submit your resume and cover letter describing your interest in the role.