6 days left
- CFP® Certification
- Not necessary
Bay Point Wealth is a well-established, rapidly growing, fee-only advisory firm with offices in Maryland, North Carolina, and Florida. Our primary purpose is to help people live well by providing expert, unbiased financial guidance through all stages of their financial journey.
We are seeking a fast learning, detail-oriented Portfolio Administrator to work with our Advisors to review portfolio allocations, as well as propose and execute trades using our rebalancing software. This is a remote position.
The Portfolio Administrator plays an integral role on the Financial Advisory Team. Responsibilities include:
- Managing client portfolios through regular review and rebalancing.
- Maintaining portfolio management and rebalance system, including setting up and adjusting portfolio models, inputting new account specifications, and making security classifications.
- Ensuring data accuracy through routine reconciliation and updates.
- Executing trades through multiple custodians.
All of Bay Point’s employees are compassionate, full of integrity, open-minded and committed to excellence. In addition to these qualities, the ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Some finance experience a strong plus
- Willingness to learn and work independently
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) with 3% employer contribution
- Incentive compensation program
- Group health insurance
Apply for Portfolio Administrator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly