Hayden Royal, a full-service boutique RIA firm is actively recruiting established Financial Advisors to join us on an employed or 1099 model in Phoenix, Arizona or San Diego, California.
Hayden Royal has a simple objective – to provide a fully integrated platform and curated experience for financial advisors to help build a client centric advisory business and execute their vision. As a growing team of dedicated professionals with a true passion for our clients and advisors needs. Hayden Royal has a versatile platform and approach that allows us to engage our partners advisors in areas where they need us the most.
We offer true independence to our advisors and we are here to support you through our Financial Planning and Fee-Based business capabilities and the various ways to price a client relationship. When managing client allocations, our six pillars of wealth building are an efficient way to manage risk and return, and we partner with leading providers in the alternative space. The value-add proposition of our firm is the flexibility of the platform and our dedicated advisory services group, where each advisor or team has his/her own relationship manager.
We also offer our advisors a fully integrated platform that provides front facing support from prospecting, to fully integrated client service which includes ENVESTNET for advanced research and analytics, MoneyGuidePro the #1 financial planning software and RedTail CRM for effective client management.
• Strong wealth management experience with high net worth or ultra-high net worth clients in the areas of fee-based consulting, insurance and financial planning
• Develop and prospect new client opportunities (individuals and families) to sell wealth management services.
• Continually monitor and evaluate client needs to identify opportunities to enhance continuous value to client relationships expand and deepen customer relationships
• Skilled in consultative and advice driven sales; manages execution of exceptional client service standards to develop and retain lasting client relationships.
• Develops and strategically executes personal business plan to achieve defined revenue and business objectives.
• Effective client communication regarding current market trends, investment strategy and products.
• Develop comprehensive financial plans for clients to address investment strategies, estate planning, as well as tax and risk management
• Skilled with CRM utilization as well as investment and financial planning products
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 3+ years’ experience as a wealth advisor
• FINRA Series 7 & 66 required (S63 & S65 acceptable as well)
• CFP or CFA required
• All wealth advisors must have a clean U4 with no disclosures.
Contact Scott Lindblom (slindblom@haydenroyal) for more information.
Apply for Financial Advisor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly