Private Wealth Management Intern
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare financial analyses for various personal wealth management issues, including investments, estate planning, tax planning, debt management and insurance.
- Interns will complete a program in which you rotate through several of the following teams or individuals:
- Client Advisory Team - Learn the fundamentals of private wealth management and update client financial information (balance sheets, quarterly reporting information, reallocations, etc.) Complete various client-specific projects such as real estate evaluations, private equity evaluations, personalized investment research, private aviation research, and other projects on an as-needed basis.
- Investment Team - Learn TWM’s investment strategies, review current and potential asset managers, compile and analyze historical financial data, and conduct quantitative and graphical analyses.
- Philanthropy Team – Track and analyze historical client philanthropic giving, perform due diligence on charities of client interest, and learn fundamentals of charitable planning.
- Tax Team – Learn TWM’s tax processes and the basics of income and estate tax and related planning strategies.
- Trust Team – Learn essentials of trust administration and operations, including standard estate planning documents such as wills, trust agreements, and powers of attorney.
- Wealth Operations Team – Understand the backbone of TWM’s performance reporting and essential firm systems and technology.
- Junior or Senior standing in an accredited accounting or finance undergraduate/graduate program
- Strong financial analytical skills and understanding of basic financial concepts
- Desire to learn and grow professionally in the personal wealth management/multi-family office business.
- Experience using Windows based software, including Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, applications and the Internet
- Minimum of 3.3 GPA (overall)
- Ability to work a minimum of 40 hours a week.