Sr. Analyst, Client Advisory Team
JOB TITLE: Sr. Analyst, Client Advisory Team
REPORTS TO: Client Advisory Team Managers/Directors
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Estate planning and estate reduction strategies
- Charitable planning strategies
- Ability to perform property and casualty assessment
- Understand how to evaluate life insurance and the product options
- Must have strong Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills as well as the ability to learn new systems and is internet savvy
- Strong financial and analytical skills and understanding of basic financial concepts
- Desire to learn and grow professionally in the personal wealth management business
- Must consent to and have favorable credit report, background check and drug/alcohol test
ABOUT TOLLESON WEALTH MANAGEMENT:
We are a private, multi-family office serving a select group of clients with substantial wealth. The wide range of wealth management services we provide help simplify our clients’ financial needs and express their family values. Our team is made up of self-starters who enjoy a workplace that’s collaborative and engaging. Together, we foster a culture that embraces teamwork, creativity, fun and excellence. Interested in working with us? We’re looking for talented individuals to help us sustain our passionate and purposeful approach.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
No calls or agencies please. Any Employment Agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant’s resume will become property of Tolleson Wealth Management and that Tolleson Wealth Management will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting Employment Agency, person or entity. Employment Agencies that have entered into agreements with Tolleson Wealth Management must submit applicants in accordance with the terms of the applicable agreements in order to be eligible for payment of placement fees.
Tolleson Wealth Management will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Tolleson Wealth Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply for Sr. Analyst, Client Advisory Team
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly