Associate Financial Advisor
Brennan Financial Services is seeking to add a qualified CFP as a Financial Planner (FP) in our Dallas office. We are adding forward-thinking people to our successful team, which excels in an entrepreneurial environment. Our clients include business owners, corporate executives, and other professionals.
This position will be focused on sophisticated goal-based wealth planning for our family of clients. The FP will be responsible for designing financial plans, supporting a wide range of clients, and developing relationships with clients who are new to our firm. The FP needs to have a strong command of investments and security planning, estate planning, tax planning, employee benefits planning, and insurance planning. The FP must always support the CFP Duty of Loyalty to “place the interests of the client above the interests of the CFP Professional and the CFP Professional’s firm.”
The FP will work directly with the Wealth Advisor, Paraplanner, and the entire team of credentialed wealth management professionals dedicated to serving our clients. The ideal candidate will reinforce and advance the Brennan Financial Services brand through being a trusted advisor to clients, a strong team player, and consistently providing superior service.
- Conduct in-depth analysis in all areas of financial planning, including income planning, retirement planning, insurance, estate, taxation, education, etc.
- Develop appropriate investment and financial planning recommendations
- Guide clients through financial planning decisions
- Implement recommendations and monitor progress towards goals and objectives
- Build and continue strong relationships to retain existing clients
- Maintain updated knowledge of regulations, tax laws and financial programs
- Bachelor’s degree
- CFP license
- Minimum 3 years of experience in financial services
- Series 7, 63, 65 or 66 required; Life & Health Insurance license preferred
- Excellent communication skills, and professional style in both written and verbal formats
- Proficiency in MS Office, CRM systems, financial planning software (such as E-Money), and trading platforms, and the ability to utilize new technology with ease
- Ability to maintain professional image and project our values and culture with clients, colleagues, vendors, etc.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Fanatical attention to detail and excellent follow through
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills, and adept at building relationships with clients, prospective clients, team members, and external resources
- Passion to continue learning and improving
- Confident self-starter who can be successful with minimal supervision and enjoys a fast-paced environment
Major areas of responsibility include client service, supporting the team, and enforcing the team mission, values, and culture by exhibiting the following behaviors: positive attitude, diligence, responsiveness, respect and accountability. The candidate will also project a professional company and team image through interactions with vendors and associates. Candidate should be detail-oriented, adept at following systems, experienced in customer service and financial services, aware of current industry trends and regulations, and enjoy a fast-paced environment.
About Brennan Financial Services
Our mission is to help our clients to use their money to have the lives they want. We provide both investment management and financial planning advice to a diverse group of clients, primarily high net worth individuals and families who are executives or business owners. At BFS, we intend to be leaders in helping our clients to understand their investments and how our industry serves them to help them achieve their goals. We build our team with employees who are passionate about serving clients the way we do, focusing on their needs, and designing financial solutions to help them achieve their goals. We provide an exceptional experience to our clients, emphasizing ongoing education, fee transparency, and personalized communication.
We have been recognized in D CEO, Dallas Business Journal, Investment News, Forbes, RIA Intel, Financial Planning magazine, and other publications for our work and our philanthropy.
Apply for Associate Financial Advisor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly