- Work with the Director of Business Development to build and execute marketing strategies to promote the firm’s wealth management services to long standing referral sources in the South Florida market.
- Maintain regular contact with referral sources to develop wealth management opportunities in their market, present Hallmark’s unique value proposition and provide in person and/or virtual seminars to potential prospects on financial planning topics and market updates to build a sustainable referral stream of new business.
- Meet with prospective clients in person, over the phone or virtually to understand their goals, concerns and current financial needs. Present customized solutions to help address their investment and wealth management needs.
- Act as the lead advisor to a book of high-net worth clients. Responsibilities will include regular meetings with clients to assist with financial planning strategies within eMoney Advisor, review and determine appropriate adjustments to investment portfolio in coordination with portfolio manager and coordinate any complex service needs with Hallmark Client Service Managers.
- Minimum 5 yrs. of experience in the financial services industry / RIA environment developing and managing client relationships.
- CFP® professional with good command of financial planning, estate planning, tax planning, employee benefits and insurance planning.
- An understanding of financial markets and investments with the ability to explain them in an easy to understand way.
- Strong time management and organizational skills; able to work independently and effectively manage multiple tasks at once.
- Ability to build relationships with prospects, clients and internal partners.
- Experience with Salesforce, eMoney advisor financial planning software, Microsoft Office preferred.
- History with developing relationships, contracting clients on a RIA referral network a plus
- Local presence with roots in the community, Firm will not cover relocation costs.
- Clean U-4
Apply for Wealth Adviser
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly