Please join High Valley Financial Planning Services and our regional OSJ office Iron Point Financial Advisors. With our broker/dealer partner, Securities America, Inc., we have an expanded menu and tools to help you provide best in class services to your clients, while making it easier to run your business. Features like:
- Built in support for business processing and Administrative services
- Practice management and business growth programs
- First-to- market technology and mobile app access
High Valley Financial Planning Services is our new Bay Area branch locating in Fremont, CA. and Iron Point Financial Advisors is our regional OSJ branch located in Folsom, CA, servicing over 45 greater Northern California Independent Financial Advisors.
Benefits of joining the High Valley / Iron Point Advisors team:
- Direct mentorship from branch manager, AiRung Liu, and Award winning OSJ Rob Santoriello combining over 30 years of industry experience.
- A culture of team work and collaboration among our team of financial advisors.
- Robust branded marketing strategies to help grow your business.
- Extensive knowledge to help you grow/buy/sell your business.
- Meets with clients to gather, discuss, and understand personal financial information such as current income, expenses, insurance coverage, tax status, financial goals, risk tolerance, and other information necessary for financial planning.
- Assesses clients’ financial objectives, assets, liabilities, cash flow, insurance coverage, and tax status.
- Identify appropriate savings, investment, and spending strategies to reflect clients' risk preferences, liquidity needs, and investment objectives
- Monitors plan performance for clients; realigns and redistributes funds to maintain objectives.
- Maintains knowledge of new and emerging planning and investment trends and opportunities.
- Maintain and grow a book of business through dedicated relationship management and nurturing
- Builds additional skills and knowledge in the industry including obtaining additional licenses and certifications as appropriate.
- Promote professional and team development by maintaining an in-depth understanding of financial planning, capital markets and the financial services industry; stay aware of significant changes or developments (e.g. taxation, regulatory, legal, competitive, technical) within the fields of investments and financial services
- Maintain all required licenses and designations
Apply for Wealth Advisor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly