Wealth Advisor, Director
As a purpose-driven wealth management company, Baker Avenue recognizes the importance of supporting financial wellness and success in our clients and our communities. We do this through our world-class impact investment strategies and an inclusive impact programming series. At Baker Avenue, we are firmly rooted in our commitment to diversity and values-based excellence through exceptional client service and community stewardship.
Founded in 2004, BakerAvenue is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in NYC & Dallas. A premier Wealth Management firm serving individuals, families & foundations with holistic wealth management, including financial planning, trust and estate, taxation and philanthropy services.
We are seeking a professional who is passionate about helping people live a richer life with impact, are energized by growing teams and love inspiring others to do their best work. This is a senior level Wealth Advisor role providing leadership within a five-person team. They will be responsible for providing outstanding service to prospects, clients, and partners.
This position will be based out of our Dallas office.
- Deliver tailored investment and comprehensive wealth management solutions to clients by collaborating with strategic partners to design, implement and manage their portfolio
- Co-manage and provide leadership within the team
- Assess client’s overall financial picture, understand their needs and develop a solid financial plan and portfolio strategy
- Collect, organize and manage personal and financial client information
- Develop asset allocations to meet clients’ risk profile and time horizon
- Prospecting to cultivate new business through various channels
- Demonstrated business development track record
- CFP® required and other credentials a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required. Minimum 7 years in client facing roles. Concentrations in wealth management, financial, estate planning, and/or tax related work.
- A passion for financial planning & growing. We look for highly motivated candidates with a strong desire to deliver successfully, learn new skills, assume additional responsibilities and advance their career
- A genuine desire to know our clients and help them achieve what is most important to them
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity in personal and professional activities
- Technical expertise in financial planning, retirement planning, investment management and cash flow/capital needs planning analysis
- Acumen for investment and wealth management tools and technology, e.g. Salesforce, BlackDiamond, financial planning software, etc.
BakerAvenue Wealth Management's commitment to equal opportunity employment applies to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.