CFPⓇ at Award-Winning Financial Wellbeing Company
LearnLux helps employers reduce financial stress in the workplace by offering employees a customized financial wellness platform to take control of their financial lives. Personal finances are the #1 cause of stress in the workplace, and employees want help from their employer to feel more confident, make informed decisions and achieve financial peace of mind to perform their best in their job every day. For employers, LearnLux offers personalized and customizable learning materials and tools around topics like 401(k), Healthcare, Benefits, Taxes, and Emerging Financial Trends to reduce financial stress at work, increase employee productivity, and maximize utilization of voluntary benefits. For employees, LearnLux empowers individuals to access financial guidance on demand and make confident, informed financial decisions through relevant lessons tailored for all knowledge levels. We believe that everyone deserves access to fiduciary level financial guidance. We are not associated with any financial institutions. We are not trying to sell any financial products, and we operate solely with the user’s best interests in mind.
About the Role
LearnLux is looking for full and part-time Certified Financial Planner™ professional to join our fast growing team. Reporting directly to our co-founder, you will work directly with clients, leveraging the LearnLux digital experience and your personal expertise, to help them prepare for and accomplish their personal financial goals. You will help employees of all demographics and income levels. You will not have to build a book of business and will never sell products.
In this role, you will:
- Meet and engage directly with clients remotely over video, phone, chat and email to give guidance on topics like budgeting, student loans, retirement readiness, equity compensation, and more
- Prepare for meetings by organizing and reviewing client data collected by our digital tools
- Advise on the LearnLux Methodology to improve and respond to the changing financial environment
- Participate in weekly team meetings to bring your subject matter expertise to improve the LearnLux digital experience
- Become an expert on our client’s benefits plans so you can act as an extension of their team for new hire onboardings and during open enrollment
- Work with our content team to create outlines, and review lessons, and approve content created for the LearnLux digital platform
- Design and lead engagement campaigns for our employer partners, including on-site events, and digital webinars.
- CFP® designation
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently, to prioritize work, and to take direction from multiple team members
- Can communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to take initiative and execute
- Mentorship or management experience
Nice To Have
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- CPA, Registered Agent, or similar
- Startup and/or Fintech experience
- Bi-lingual (Spanish)
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Fun team activities including our team retreats, ‘Always Be Learning’ days
- Competitive benefits like flexible vacation
- Access to LearnLux; a financial wellbeing platform
Please send cover letters and CVs to email@example.com
LearnLux is not associated with any financial institutions. We are not trying to sell any financial products, and we operate solely with the user’s best interests in mind.