Financial Planner/Financial Planning Strategist
The Financial Planning Strategist position covers a wide range of responsibilities including, but not limited to, supporting advisors in processing financial data to develop accurate, attractive, and professional reports and assisting advisors on creating financial planning recommendations (e.g. cash flow, risk management, estate planning, investments, and tax).
This position also requires a clear understanding of our client service process as well as financial planning and tax planning strategies.
- Analyze & create financial plans by looking prospects financial data (e.g. cash flow, risk management, estate planning, investments, and tax)
- Partner with Advisors to determine appropriate recommendations
- Review tax, insurance, estate planning documents
- Update client financial plans yearly
- CFP® designation required
- 5+ years of industry related experience (preferred)
- Comprehensive knowledge of retirement planning, cash flow, risk management, estate planning, investments, and tax estimation and minimization
- Competency utilizing software applications (eMoney, Morningstar, Excel, Salesforce CRM, Tamarac, etc.)
Additional requirements - Candidates must be able to:
- Effectively and accurately complete detailed work with a sense of urgency
- Prioritize time and handle multiple demands and competing priorities
- Communicate effectively - written and oral communication skills
- Adapt to changing priorities, situations, and demands
Pure Financial Advisors, Inc.
Pure Financial Advisors, Inc. is a fee-only registered investment advisor, providing comprehensive retirement planning services and tax-optimized investment management services. Our headquarters are in San Diego with branches in Brea, Irvine and Los Angeles.
We put education at the core of everything we do and strive to be a financial resource that people can turn to when they need a helping hand. Pure Financial Advisors, Inc. collaborates with leading academics to provide education on financial strategies that work in the real world. Additionally, we offer retirement planning courses & classes, which are led by our company’s financial advisors.
We need qualified CFP’s to help with us meet the demand of potential clients that want to do business with our firm.
We are looking for high quality individuals that can provide financial planning recommendations (e.g. cash flow, risk management, estate planning, investments, and tax) for our clients.