We are an Independent Registered Investment Advisory Wealth Management Firm that provides comprehensive financial planning and investment management service. Dedicated to improving the lives of our clients both today and through their retirement, we help them to develop a clear vision of their life goals. We then support their journey by providing comprehensive and coordinated wealth management advice that encompasses all areas of their financial life.
Our ideal candidate thrives on being a trusted advisor, is passionate about helping others, and believes strongly in providing exceptional client service. As a Client Advisor, you will work in a client-focused, team-centered environment. This is a salaried, non-sales financial planning/wealth management position
- Provide financial planning, tax, estate, and investment advice to the firms’ high net worth clients
- Analyze, draft, edit, and prepare comprehensive financial plans to clients using our planning software
- Analyze prospective client’s investment portfolios and financial planning to support Senior Wealth Manager
- Manage client communications and follow-up with clients
- Coordinate and interact with clients’ accountants, attorney’s and other advisors
- Work along other Wealth Advisors to coordinate process, procedures and presentations to all our clients.
- Compensation is a combination of salary and bonus. Possible long-term partnership opportunity. Not a sales position.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-5 years wealth management or financial planning experience
- CFP® or currently pursuing
- Financial Planning/wealth management acumen judgement and experience
- Excellent communication, presentation, listening, and analytical skills
- Proven time management and organizational
- Strong knowledge of and the ability to present investment, finance planning and tax planning concepts
- Strong computer aptitude
- Knowledge of E-Money, Orion and Junxure a plus
- Ability to learn quickly and efficiently