Wealth Management Summer Internship
- CFP® Certification
- Not necessary
Are you a motivated individual with a passion for helping people and a tendency to have some fun doing it? Then, we think we just might be a better team with you on it.
Our team is full of down-to-earth people with a “work hard, play hard” mentality and outside interests, hobbies, families and lives. Because, after all, we know that a great team member is one that is happy inside our walls and outside them! Ready to make a name for yourself? It’s not just your career, it’s your future – so make sure you join a team where you feel at home. BerganKDV gives you the opportunity to work alongside professionals at all levels and explore what works best for you. Start here, even before you graduate, and begin building you the future you want.
BerganKDV is seeking an energetic Full-Time Wealth Management Intern. The wealth management intern will work in a support capacity for all teams within the wealth management division. This will include work with the advisory, investment, operations, and retirement planning teams.
The intern will focus on two to three primary projects throughout the summer, while also working on various smaller tasks or mini projects. Shadowing various team members during internal and external meetings will also provide insights into day to day operations of a wealth management firm.
- Communication: ability to effectively use oral, written, and nonverbal communication skills
- Teamwork: ability to work effectively and respectfully within a team to accomplish goals
- Initiative: ability to monitor, define, prioritize, and complete tasks without direct oversight
- Problem Solving: ability to work through problems to create effective solutions
- Analytical: can synthesize and make connections between information and arguments
- Adaptability: ability to adapt to varied roles, responsibilities, schedules, and contexts
- Computer: capacity to quickly learn to leverage available technologies
- Technical: has an understanding of basic economic, investment, and financial concepts
- Professional: consistently produce error free work; engages in professional conduct at work
Apply for Wealth Management Summer Internship
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly