Associate Wealth Advisor
Glen D. Smith and Associates / Raymond James, a growing wealth management firm, is seeking an Associate Wealth Advisor to join us in our mission of helping clients achieve their financial goals. This is a young highly energetic and goal-oriented team. This is your chance to play a key role in the future success of our fast-growing organization!
Become a member of one of the most respected teams in the wealth management industry. Glen Smith was recently named as one of Forbes Best-in-State Wealth Advisors for 2019, and 2020 a prestigious recognition for standout wealth advisors who top the list in each state.
Our mission at Glen D. Smith and Associates is to offer our clients peace of mind surrounding their financial goals with sophisticated financial planning and a high level of customer service. The Associate Wealth Advisor plays a pivotal role in attracting and retaining clients. If you have a relentless, burning desire to succeed as a wealth advisor and share our vision, then we would love to hear from you!
The Associate Wealth Advisor will be a relationship manager for a portion of the existing and new clientele. With financial planning responsibility for the firm’s small to mid-size clients, the Associate Wealth Advisor has the opportunity to help the team continue to expand presence in North Texas and beyond.
Responsibilities & Activities
- Follows up on firm-generated leads.
- Services and delivers financial planning to client base.
- Assists in developing client presentations.
- Services client needs and requirements as determined through client interaction. Proactively communicates with clients.
- Promotes the firm’s wealth enhancement and planning services.
- Promotes established investment models and strategies that are suitable for our targeted clients.
- Adheres to all company and industry supervisory guidelines and policies.
- Participates in required meetings, training, and continuing education requirements.
- Assists the Firm’s Principal Wealth Advisor as requested.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Industry Experience Requirements
- At least three to five years of financial planning and/or investment advisory experience, especially working with high net worth clients.
- Active Series 7 (required) and 63 (preferred or will be acquired within the first year).
- Active Series 65 or 66 (preferred or will be acquired within the first year)
Salary: Negotiable + bonus + 401k + Health Insurance