Experienced Financial Services Professionals
AssetMark is a leading strategic provider of innovative investment and consulting solutions serving independent financial advisors. We provide investment, relationship and practice management solutions that advisors use in helping clients achieve wealth, independence and purpose.
Your next role
We’re looking for bright, confident, and enthusiastic individuals to join the AssetMark Operations and Service team. You will gain exposure to different aspects of our organization and have several career progression opportunities tailored to your skills and capabilities. If you're looking for a place to expand upon your current financial services experience and skills, our positions offer you the opportunity to delve into a variety of work and make a lasting impact on financial advisors working with our organization.
This fully remote position is ideal for hard-working, organized, independent professionals with financial services industry experience. If working remotely is something you’ve grown to appreciate and have flourished within that environment, then look no further for your next career move with a growing firm.
While working at AssetMark, you will build long-term, value-based relationships with independent financial advisors to help shape great businesses by making a difference in the lives of their clients. You'll frequently utilize your keen attention to detail and ability to effectively and impactfully communicate via phone. Your ability to establish emotional connections with our clients is paramount to your success in this role.
The Main Responsibilities:
- Support Financial Advisors on opening new accounts and maintaining existing accounts
- Provide a high level of ownership for accuracy, timely completion, and compliance standards on all tasks and responsibilities
- High sense of ownership and pride will be paramount in this role in order to take issue resolutions through the entire lifecycle to completion
- To establish credibility, you’ll demonstrate excellent customer service skills and maintain a professional maturity
- Excellent communication skills and ability to deliver results via phone or written communication will be imperative
- Handles calls with both Financial Advisors and Sales while addressing questions, issues and concerns
- Takes total ownership and accountability in all interactions with internal and external customers
- Must communicate collaboratively with other Operations & Services teams all while being consistent with AssetMark values (Heart, Integrity, Respect and Excellence)
What we look for in a candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- A Series 6 license is required for certain roles (we will accept a Series 7 if you already hold a current one)
- If you do not possess a minimum of a Series 6 license upon hire, then you will be required to obtain the Series 6 within 90 days of hire
- Minimum of 1-2 years financial services/insurance/investments industry experience is required
- Previous operational or data processing or case management experience
- Strong ability to work remotely and have a self-starter mentality
- Strong demonstrated in highly dynamic customer service background
- Strong written and oral communication skills by being positive, energetic, helpful, professional, clear and confident
- Intermediate level working knowledge of investment products and services
- Exercises strong decision-making skills
- Continually evaluate day-to-day activities for process improvement opportunities; speaks about outages, offers solutions and makes improvements; Must be solution oriented
- Energetic, eager to learn, willing to cooperate
- Shows a high level of integrity and ethics
- Adaptable to change
- Has a passion for self-improvement
- Displays passion and a heart for service
What to Expect Next:
We offer outstanding training designed to develop your understanding of the investments/financial services process and the solutions we offer. What we ask is that you bring a positive approach to our close-knit, social and energetic environment. If you are ready to join a proven, exciting and growing organization that will recognize and reward your contributions, apply today!