Associate Financial Planner
Primary duties and Responsibilities
The primary responsibility of this role is to assist Advisor with preparation of financial plans. This will include:
- Gathering financial planning-related information from clients and entering it into financial planning software.
- Using the software and other resources to conduct in-depth analysis of clients’ financial circumstances.
- Articulate observations and recommendations to Advisor based on clients’ goals and objectives.
- Annual maintenance of active financial plans.
This role includes client facing responsibilities such as attending client meetings in a supporting role and establishing client relationships during the financial planning process.
Work collaboratively with third-party professionals including CPAs, attorneys, and insurance agents.
Contribute to firm-wide effort to improve overall client experience and firm efficiency.
SKILLS and qualifications Essential: ·Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
- Hold the CFP® designation or willing to work towards it
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in financial services providing white glove service to high net worth clients
- Working knowledge of financial planning software (i.e. MoneyGuide Pro and eMoney)
- Strong analytical abilities and attention to detail
- Polished professional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Desire to serve as a fiduciary, putting client’s best interest first.
- Highly organized, process oriented with ability to multi-task
- Comfortable working under pressure in rapidly changing environment
Apply for Associate Financial Planner
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly