Excellent opportunity within the financial services industry.
Looking for a team player who is interested in a long term opportunity to grow and advance, helping shape an already successful financial planning practice. Individual must be detail oriented, able to multi-task, prioritize, and work in a fast paced environment.
In addition, the appropriate candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good listener
- Enjoys working with the public, providing excellent client service
- Independent and self motivated
- Problem solver, ability to look ahead and understand future steps necessary
- High energy
- Excellent organizational skills and great attention to detail
Work responsibilities will include the following:
- Work with clients to acquire data for financial plan
- Develop product and strategy recommendations for Senior Advisor
- Prepare illustrations and analytic reports and review/edit them for accuracy and completeness
- Maintain client contact during the financial planning process, as necessary
- Review and update client information as needed for client review meetings
- Maintain familiarity with investment and economic trends
- Oversee case design for investment strategies
- Prepare Investment Policy Statements
- Prepare preliminary proposals and asset allocation reports
- Execute trades to align with proposed portfolio
- Arrange financial transactions on behalf of clients (money wires, check requests, etc.)
- Analyze tax loss and cap gain opportunities
- Capable of communicating investment recommendations to clients
- Prepare and process all paperwork necessary for account opening, tracking with corporate office for accuracy
- Prepare for client meetings
- Enter case notes and tasks into CRM
- Handle client service issues as they arise
- Prepare client meeting review summary letters
- Directly handle client meeting follow-up tasks or delegate as appropriate
Prior industry experience and licenses are required.
(Series 7, Series 63 and Series 65, or Series 66, and Georgia Life, Accident and Sickness, and Variable Products Insurance License). Only those with a clean U4 will be considered.
CFP designation preferred, but not necessary for hire. Willingness to acquire CFP designation a must.
This is not a sales position.
Competitive compensation, based on experience. Benefits are available.
Please submit cover letter and resume in Word or PDF format.
Instructions for applying for this position:
Resumes will not be accepted without a cover letter that states why you would be a good fit for this position and the compensation range you wish to discuss. Also in your cover letter, please describe your three most defining characteristics or attributes. This exercise is meant to show us your writing skills and ability to follow directions as well as to help us get to know you. Note that you must follow these exact instructions or your resume will be rejected. Thank you.