Opus Capital is a fast growing, evidenced-based investment advisory firm driven by our overriding mission to help people. We believe the marriage of comprehensive financial planning + statistically proven investment principles creates the clearest roadmap to long-term success.
Opus employees are currently working in-person in our downtown Cincinnati office, following COVID-19 safety guidelines. Additionally, we are utilizing technology to meet with clients and prospects, and also to provide employees with added flexibility as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Financial planning:
- Directly work with our clients to gather, organize, input, and report on their financial situation.
- Join or lead client meetings, present plans and reviews, debrief and assign action items to Opus staff.
- Monitor and re-evaluate financial plans on an ongoing basis.
- Collaborate with and prepare with portfolio managers in advance of client meetings.
- Assist in the preparation of client presentations, reviews and reports.
- Not expected to bring current clients or assets.
- Client service:
- Manage assigned clients, taking responsibility for all client contact and correspondence, quarterbacking all tasks to completion.
- Initiate and field client calls on various items and requests (e.g., money movements, account questions, general inquiries).
- Research outside investments, including client’s company benefits, insurance/annuity products, etc.
- Attend weekly internal product and business meetings.
- Minimum of two years of experience.
- Certified Financial Planner designation or working towards attaining designation.
- 4-year degree from an accredited university, preferably in finance, accounting or economics.
- Possesses a passion to help new and existing clients.
- Attention to detail with an ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Upbeat, positive, outgoing and personable; able to interact with various levels of staff.
- Dependable, resourceful and trustworthy person with a willingness to learn.
- Outstanding work ethic and commitment to quality.
- Desire to work in a small, fast-growing and entrepreneurial company.
- Experience with CRM, portfolio management software, or financial planning software is a plus.
Send cover letter and resume via email to:
Joe Condren, Principal, COO and CCO
Thank you for your interest in Opus Capital; please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply for Financial Planner
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly