Financial Advisor Internship
Founded in 2010, e2 Retirement Consulting, LLC is an independent advising firm headquartered in Menomonee Falls, WI, just outside of Milwaukee. E2 Retirement Consulting is an independent advisory services firm focusing on comprehensive financial planning for individuals and full-service retirement plan consulting for companies and their participants. As Certified Financial Planner professionals, we believe in treating all clients with the fiduciary standard of care, the highest in the financial service industry. Through clear communication, prudent due diligence and a personalized approach, we use our independence to craft custom solutions to the unique needs of our clientele.
Summary of responsibilities
- Comfortable assisting established clientele, strong ability to continue building relationships.
- Develop rapport with potential clients and foster long-term relationships
- Meets with potential clients to gather, discuss, and understand personal financial information such as current income, expenses, insurance coverage, tax status, financial goals, risk tolerance, and other information necessary for financial planning.
- Assesses clients’ financial objectives, assets, liabilities, cash flow, insurance coverage, and tax status.
- Learns to analyze financial data, develops strategies and plans to help clients meet financial goals.
- Monitors plan performance for clients; realigns and redistributes funds to maintain objectives.
- Maintains knowledge of e2 Retirement Consulting financial market trends and applies those new emerging investment trends and opportunities.
- Builds additional skills and knowledge in the industry including obtaining licenses and certifications as appropriate.
- Mentorship and professional development training throughout entire career and an opportunity to design your career and specialized roles.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Apply for Financial Advisor Internship
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly