Founded in 2010, e2 Retirement Consulting, LLC is an independent advising firm headquartered in Menomonee Falls, WI, just outside of Milwaukee. e2 Retirement Consulting is an independent advisory services firm focusing on comprehensive financial planning for individuals and full-service retirement plan consulting for companies and their participants. As Certified Financial Planner professionals, we believe in treating all clients with the fiduciary standard of care, the highest in the financial service industry. Through clear communication, prudent due diligence and a personalized approach, we use our independence to craft custom solutions to the unique needs of our clientele.
- Comfortable assisting established clientele, strong ability to continue building relationships.
- Meets with existing clients to gather, discuss, and understand personal financial information such as current income, expenses, insurance coverage, tax status, financial goals, risk tolerance, and other information necessary for financial planning.
- Assesses clients’ financial objectives, assets, liabilities, cash flow, insurance coverage, and tax status.
- Based on analysis of financial data, develops strategies and plans to help clients meet financial goals.
- Monitors plan performance for clients; realigns and redistributes funds to maintain objectives.
- Maintains knowledge of new and emerging investment trends and opportunities.
- Builds additional skills and knowledge in the industry including obtaining licenses and certifications as appropriate.
- Performs other related duties as required.
To qualify for the position of a Financial Advisor, we desire:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Business or related field
- Five years of related experience preferred
- Series 7, 66, 63, 65 or equivalent preferred
- Wisconsin Life and Health license preferred
- CFP or CFA designation/candidacy or equivalent preferred
- Self-starter who is organized and an excellent communicator
- Entrepreneurial in spirit, eager and able to thrive in a fast paced and growing firm
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines and deliverables
- Enthusiasm and professionalism
- Proven, excellent communication, customer service and organization skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including word, excel, power point, access and other related systems
Apply for Financial Advisor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly