Financial Advice Sales Specialist
The Regional Financial Advice Sales Specialist will be responsible for working with an assigned territory/region by taking inbound calls from advisors and making proactive outbound focus group follow-up calls to advisors pertaining to financial planning tools. Responsible for building relationships with field leaders, collaborating with home office teams and providing sales consulting to advisors. Provide coaching on financial planning concepts, process and tools and assist in maximizing advisor adoption and growth of financial planning and sales.
• Coach select advisors in assigned region over-the-phone in various coaching programs on financial planning topics. Partner with FASC lead coach to conduct focus groups over the phone with advisors. Responsible for taking inbound calls from advisors in their region providing technical support to financial planning concepts and tools and doing proactive outbound focus group follow-up calls with advisors to drive accountability on coaching programs.
• Participate in Field Leader (RVP, FVP, BoM, Complex Directors) weekly or biweekly team/1:1 interactions. Provide tactical updates on initiatives, campaigns or programs involving advisors in the territory. Participate in all required ABDG team/1:1 interactions for skill development, strategic planning and tactical implementation updates.
• Utilize Sales Force tracking system to monitor, track and update progress on leading indicators towards advisors goals. to ensure advisor accountability. Refer product/area of focus specific type calls and issues to the functional subject matter experts on both internal product/area of focus support desks. Analyze common themes and feedback from advisors to gather best practices to share with other advisors within coaching programs. Develop internal partner relationships to relay information for further development of content and/or resources.
• Travel to region offices with FASC Lead Coach, Field Leader and territory team members to specific territory and national functions to build relationships with advisors and create awareness of the type of support and coaching you provide.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• 1-3 years relevant experience
• FINRA Series 7 (or commitment to obtain within 90 days)
• State securities (S63 or S66), state IAR (S65 or S66) (or willing to obtain within 90 days)
• Knowledge of financial planning principles and process, as well as knowledge of advisor practice management processes and systems.
• Ability to influence advisor and field leader behavior.
• Analytical and conceptual thinking required to assist advisors, which may be subject to individual case analysis.
• Strong communication, coaching, training and general presentation skills.
• Ability to coach advisors on the compliant application of financial planning tools as an integral part of an advice based practice.
• Ability to collaborate, develop and maintain relationships, and influence field sales leaders and advisors to drive results.
This will be a remote position with ability to work out of the Minneapolis office. Candidates must have the ability to travel occasionally to Minneapolis as needed, when deemed safe to do so.
• CFP or other related professional designation.
• Self driven and self accountable.