Advanced Planning Lead
Parcion Private Wealth is looking for a dynamic leader to help our firm execute on its promise to help clients reach their goals and aspirations. We are seeking an experienced Financial Planning superstar to join our firm as an Advanced Planning Lead. Our ideal candidate is a highly motivated team player that exemplifies our firm’s Core Values of Integrity, Dedication, Teamwork, Impact and Opportunity. This is your chance to play a critical role in the future success of a fast-growing Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) and boutique virtual family office.
At Parcion we champion wealth creators, entrepreneurs, innovators, and their families by guiding them through life-changing liquidity events while helping to maximize the positive impact they have on their communities and the world. Since no two clients are the same, we deliver a personalized experience and custom investment policy for each family that we serve.
If you have a relentless, burning desire to succeed and share in our vision, then we would love to hear from you!
- Strong financial literacy and 5+ years of estate planning, tax and/or trust officer experience with a leading professional services firm (law, tax, etc.), family office, or RIA
- Experience with and passion for working with business owners to plan for business succession and liquidity events
- Expertise in corporate and individual tax strategies, estate planning, and philanthropic giving
- The ability to work closely with our clients’ team of external advisors, including their personal estate planning counsel and/or personal/business tax professional
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, and the ability to articulate complex ideas to a variety of audiences
- Acute attention to detail and accuracy, commitment to quality, and laser focus on client satisfaction
- Exceptionally high emotional intelligence, personal integrity, and accountability
- Enthusiasm and aptitude for learning and using new technology to facilitate forecasting, modeling, analysis, and communication
- A can-do, problem-solving attitude and a collaborative, warm and upbeat personality
- A J.D., CPA, CFP® or other relevant designation strongly preferred
- Experience providing advice or guidance to privately held business owners/families
- Prior experience with cash flow modeling software, i.e. eMoney, Naviplan, etc. is preferred
- As the Advanced Planning Lead you will develop, guide, and implement customized Wealth Enhancement, Wealth Transfer, Wealth Protection, and Charitable Giving recommendations for ultra-high net worth clients
- Develop and implement custom cash flow model scenarios
- Create written, customized advanced planning proposals for prospective clients
- Discuss cash flow model and plan recommendations in client review meetings and regular calls
- Critically examine estate plan documents to evaluate for revision recommendations
- Research and deliver updates regarding current tax mitigation strategies and prevailing estate plan methods to Firm
- Author and source planning insights and content for blog and social media posts
- Comply with all industry rules and regulations along with Firm policies
Additional Details, Benefits, and Perks:
- Full-time position / exempt status
- Competitive salary and incentive bonus structure
- Full benefits package including, health, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401(k)
- Regular team offsites, including annual team retreat
- Access to multiple exclusive industry and non-industry related events throughout the year
- Access to Parcion Family Office Network vendors and preferred pricing discounts
To apply please visit parcionpw.com/careers
About Parcion Private Wealth:
10700 Northup Way, Suite 110
Bellevue, WA 98004
Parcion Private Wealth provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Parcion Private Wealth complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has offices. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Parcion Private Wealth expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Parcion Private Wealth’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.