Founded in 1981, Harbor Group offers multi-dimensional financial planning and wealth management services to individuals, families, and small businesses. Providing exceptional client service is central to our business and we strive to always put our clients’ interests first. To achieve this high standard, the firm is growing and seeking to add a Financial Planner to its team of financial professionals.
The Financial Planner position is an ideal role for a detail-oriented individual who is interested in pursuing a career with a growing financial planning firm and is willing to support and learn from a team of experienced advisors. Harbor Group values each team member’s contribution, invests in career goals, and provides a competitive benefits package.
Daily job activities will include:
- Support senior financial planners in the delivery of financial planning and investment advice to clients.
- Develop and review financial plans and other deliverables.
- Construct and rebalance client portfolios in accordance with the firm's investment strategy.
- Cultivate trusting relationships with clients through effective communication.
- Attend and participate in client meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 1-3 years of experience in financial services working directly with clients preferred.
- Must hold the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM certification.
- Solid communication, relationship building, and analytical skills.
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail.
- Experience working within a team-based environment.
- Effective and efficient time management skills.
- Familiarity with software systems such as Naviplan, Salesforce, Orion, BNA Tax Planning, and Microsoft Office is a plus.
Please Note: The firm is currently conducting its operations in a remote working environment. However, we hope to return to the office, in-person at some point in 2021, all dependent on the pandemic.