Paraplanner (Internal resource for financial advisors)
The role of the paraplanner is an integral part of our organization to be a resource for our advisors as they prepare plans for their clients. You will be an integral part of the organization responsible for the creation and maintenance of the Comprehensive Financial Plans for the firm’s clients. Assist the Investment Specialist run appointments, case design & coaching.
- Prepare and mail introduction packages with an engagement letter, document request, and Wealth Questionnaire
- Enter client information into Comprehensive Financial Planning Software
- Interact and correspond with clients on documentation and website issues
- Assist clients in aggregating their accounts into the system
- Generate Financial Plans
- Prepare for annual reviews
- Manage clients’ websites and take action to clear any aggregation issues
- Provide weekly updates on the status of the Wealth Planning process
- Develops and maintains written systems of all their activities
- Writes down 6 Most Important and prioritizes them each day before leaving office
- A commitment to serve as a leader, coach and mentor
- Strong interpersonal skills and networking ability
- Organizational and time management skills
- BA, BS, and/or graduate degree
- Licenses required (Texas Life & Health & FINRA Registered)
Results-driven compensation and access to a competitive benefits package including medical and dental, life and disability income insurance, and thrift and pension plans are available for qualified Financial Services Representatives. Contact Susan Tasson today at: email@example.com or 713-402-3832. Conversations will be kept in the upmost of confidence.
Eligibility applies only to those Financial Services Professionals who hold a full-time career contract (X4X) with MassMutual. Eligibility for subsidized benefits and before-tax coverage is based on meeting certain contract requirements. Benefit plan provisions are subject to modification or termination.
Financial Services Representatives are independent contractors and are not employees of MassMutual, its subsidiaries, or of General Agents with whom they contract. Local sales agencies are not subsidiaries of MassMutual or its affiliated companies.
Founded in 1851, MassMutual is a leading mutual life insurance company that is run for the benefit of its members and participating policyowners. The company has a long history of financial strength and strong performance, and although dividends are not guaranteed, MassMutual has paid dividends to eligible participating policyowners consistently since the 1860s. With whole life insurance as its foundation, MassMutual provides products to help meet the financial needs of clients, such as life insurance, disability income insurance, long term care insurance, retirement/401(k) plan services, and annuities. In addition, the company’s strong and growing network of financial professionals helps clients make good financial decisions for the long-term.
MassMutual Financial Group is a marketing name for Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual) and its affiliated companies and sales representatives. MassMutual is headquartered in Springfield, Massachusetts and its major affiliates include: Babson Capital Management LLC; Baring Asset Management Limited; Cornerstone Real Estate Advisers LLC; The First Mercantile Trust Company; MassMutual International LLC; MML Investors Services, LLC, Member FINRA and SIPC; OppenheimerFunds, Inc.; and The MassMutual Trust Company, FSB.