Change how the world invests, one client at a time
We believe that everyone should be given a chance to succeed – and that starts with you. As a Senior CFP Financial Advisor, you’ll develop tailored strategies that will help our clients achieve their unique financial goals. Advance your career in a team environment where it’s the people, not just the finances that count.
In this role, you will:
- Gain a deep understanding of our clients’ unique needs and aspirations to confidently advise them on their financial goals
- Craft investment solutions based on Vanguard’s philosophy: taking a stand for investors
- Build and deepen your knowledge and skillset by maintaining a strong portfolio and an in-depth understanding of financial markets
- Develop your craft of planning
- Be an active part of a collaborative team and share best practices
- Form relationships with senior management
- Put investors on a path to a successful financial future
Turn your passion into a world of opportunity
At Vanguard, clients are our most important asset. As a Senior Financial Advisor, you will be tasked with looking out for our clients’ best interests. Your curiosity and real passion for helping people can flourish in this role, where you will work with clients and help guide their success. Here, you’ll discover an abundance of opportunities in a culture that values partnership and collaboration. We support each other’s success while working towards the same goal of standing up for investors across the world.
What it takes:
- Minimum of five+ years advisory experience in a client facing role
- Extensive client service experience; managing an ongoing book of business
- Client Relationship Management mastery
- Exceptional investment acumen and knowledge of broader planning topics
- Shown ability to coach and mentor
- Offer clients an educational/consultative approach
What you’ll need
- CFP required
- Series 7, 63 or 66 (or ability to obtain within 3 months of assuming position).
- Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.
- Relocation available to those who qualify.