Senior Financial Planner
Senior Financial Planner
ORGANIZATION & OPPORTUNITY
Advanced Capital Group (ACG) is an award-winning registered investment advisor (RIA) based in Minneapolis, MN. We engage our clients through three primary focus areas: Institutional Investment Management, Individual Wealth Management, & Participant Financial Wellness. The candidate we seek is a planner or wealth manager with an existing book of clients seeking to join a practice for the purpose of additional growth, operations scale, and access to warm prospect introductions.
DESIRED CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES
Tier 1 Skills: (Required)
- Experience presenting new ideas to clients and making recommendations on investment strategies.
- A demonstrated history of building and retaining an existing book of client AUM.
- Experience in profiling and identifying prospective advisory clients through warm marketing introductions.
- Outstanding collaborative skills capable of managing multiple projects & goals between departments within ACG.
- Strong communication skills and presentation skills are required. Must be able to communicate goals clearly to clients based on recommendations.
- Experience within a fee-based wealth management environment.
- Internally motivated with desire to act and work within an ensemble practice structure.
- Ability to independently work with clients, set goals, and monitor plan progress.
Tier 2 Skills: (Preferred)
- CFP designation or desire to obtain within 36 months.
- Experience with and understanding of MoneyGuide Pro planning software.
- Experience or understanding of fiduciary standards of client care.
Summary of compensation: The qualified candidate we seek will be compensated via an incentive ensemble structure commensurate with experience. ACG offers a competitive 401k matching program, health and dental benefits, group life coverage, and paid time off schedule. Our preferred candidate seeks to join a mature and growing practice with access to operations support and an incentive-based structure with team bonus opportunities. The individual will also be offered the ability to transition a book of business over with a high retention rate of existing clients.
Advanced Capital Group is an equal opportunity employer valuing diversity in the workplace. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit and business needs. Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to Mathew Coyle, Head CFP, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our two decades of experience and tenure as an investment manager has earned us PLANADVISER recognition as a top plan advisor. ACG has consistently ranked as a top advisor among advisors with approximately $22B under advisement and management.
Since 2017, ACG has been ranked as a top defined contribution (DC) plan advisor by the National Association of Plan Advisors. (NAPA) This honor has highlighted ACG’s national reputation as a leading DC provider.
Commitment to Fiduciary Client Care
DALBAR is the financial community’s leading independent expert for evaluating, auditing, and rating business practices among the advisor industry. DALBAR awards are recognized as marks of a superior standard of care and transparency of process.
Reaffirmed in 2020, DALBAR has consistently rated ACG’s fiduciary practices adhering to the finest standards of client care.
ACG Offices – Minneapolis, MN
Our team of retirement plan consultants averages 20+ years in retirement plan and wealth management service to clients nationwide. For additional information on our services, please visit our website at:
Mathew Coyle, CFP®
Senior Fiduciary Advisor
Apply for Senior Financial Planner
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly