At Northwestern Mutual, we highly value education and have the highest number of CFP designated Financial Advisors in the industry. We are continually looking to add CFPs to our organization and would welcome the opportunity to discuss the career opportunity here.
As you continue your career in financial services, the opportunity to join Northwestern Mutual – San Diego as a Financial Advisor enables you to:
- Provide expert guidance and innovative solutions for the comprehensive planning needs of individuals and businesses in the areas of retirement planning, insurance and investment services, estate planning, business planning, education funding, and employee benefits.
- Strive to understand your clients' goals and visions to develop holistic financial solutions that put your clients on a path to financial success.
- Maintain flexibility to build your own practice while receiving support from our firm’s exceptional network of financial specialists, training and educational programs, and mentoring opportunities.
- Develop a career with NM-San Diego that not only provides outstanding self-determined income potential but will more importantly provide the personal satisfaction of dramatically impacting the lives of others in a professional setting that emphasizes and values relationships and integrity.
Some of our accolades include:
- Fortune 100 Company
- San Diego Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” for 2020
- Ranked top 10 in the “World's Most Admired” companies by Fortune magazine for over 25 years
- Named one of the “50 Best Companies to Sell For” by Selling Power magazine
- Named one of the “50 Best Places to Launch a Career” by BusinessWeek magazine
- Top 10 independent broker-dealer
Northwestern Mutual has always received the highest possible financial strength ratings from the four major ratings agencies:
- A.M. Best: A++
- Fitch Ratings: AAA
- Standard & Poor’s: AA+
- Moody’s Investors Service: Aaa
While you help provide financial security to your clients, Northwestern Mutual is committed to offering its financial advisors a comprehensive compensation and benefits program which includes:
- Exceptional Income Potential
- Leadership Opportunities
- Sponsorship of Licensing/Credentialing
- Development Stipends
- Expense Allowance
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- Retirement Package; Pension Plan
- Group Life and Disability Income Insurance
Desired Skills and Experience:
BA or BS degree from a four-year institution required. Candidate must be an accomplished communicator with strong verbal and written skills. Prior sales and/or business experience preferred. Candidate must also possess a history of personal and professional success. Prior financial services experience not needed -- extensive training platform provided.
If interested, please email a resume to email@example.com
Apply for Financial Advisor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly