Wealth Design Specialist
A Wealth Design Specialist is responsible for the creation and delivery of comprehensive financial plans for the firm's clients. This individual provides senior advisors with client ready materials to help educate and counsel their clients. The deliverables consist of detailed analysis and actionable recommendations related to all elements of a comprehensive financial plan, including cash flow, investments, retirement, risk management, tax strategies, estate planning, insurance analysis, and education/college funding.
Responsibilities & Activities
- Develops Power Point Presentations and Word Documents detailing analysis and recommendations for new prospects and existing client reviews
- Prepares agendas, reports, and other supporting documents for client review meetings
- Creates and manages Financial Plans within Emoney and MoneyGuide Pro software
- Helps clients implement strategies presented in financial plans
- Assists in electronic application preparation and in funding investment accounts for new clients
- Evaluates products and strategies available to financial advisors to maintain “preferred” lists
- Prepares product illustrations and proposals as needed for client meetings
- Continually looks for ways to improve the wealth planning experience for clients
- Adheres to all company and industry supervisory guidelines and policies.
- Participates in required meetings, training, and continuing education requirements.
- Performs other duties as necessary to assist the advisors in preparing client facing information
Education and Industry Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, finance or a related field
- Prefer industry work experience or prior completion of a certified CFP® Accreditation Program
- Professional Designations, or additional education highly desirable
- Series 7, 66, and PA Life Accident Health Licenses are Preferred
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- The ability to develop personalized, comprehensive financial plans for clients by evaluating their financial information and goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Passion to deliver exceptional advice and counsel to clients
- Excellent attitude and an extraordinary client service orientation
- A genuine interest in serving and caring for other people
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and deal with interruptions in a busy environment
- A burning desire to learn and succeed
- Independent learner who is self-motivated
- Expertise with Microsoft Office Suite
- Interest and experience learning and utilizing new technologies
- Reliability and desire to perform at a high level consistently
- Income for this position is primarily salary with bonuses available for achieving performance metrics as an individual and as a firm. Salary and bonus structure will be determined by experience, expertise, and performance.
- We provide a 401(k) with a company match and discretionary profit-sharing contributions based on company growth. We also provide group life and disability insurance benefits. We do not provide group health insurance.