Client Relationship Associate/Financial Planner (CFP or CFP Candidate)
Avitas Wealth Management, LLC (“Avitas”) is an SEC Registered Investment Adviser (RIA) located in Los Angeles, California. Our 11 person team provides wealth management and financial organization and planning services to over 100 multi-generational high net worth relationships. We are growing and want to add the right new team member.
A Certified Financial Planner (CFP) Designation is required to be considered for this position!!
This is NOT a commissioned sales position. Compensation is salary plus performance-based bonuses.
- The initial phase (approx. 6 months) of this position will be working as a Client Relationship Associate and working with our Manager of Planning & Wealth Organization.
- During this phase you will learn the Avitas business model, how our operation works, become familiar with the client base, and learn the Avitas Total Wealth Organization process.
- Initial phase duties will include:
- Onboarding new client relationships
- Providing high-level client service
- Becoming familiar with eMoney software
- After the "initial phase" the role will transition to be more focused on Wealth Organization and Financial planning, assisting the team's Investment Advisors with wealth organization and planning for the client base.
- Ability to quickly learn all software platforms mentioned above.
- HIGHLY Proficient with MicroSoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong attention to details
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to professionally communicate verbally and in writing
- Service high net worth clients
- Ability to multi-task and change priorities as needed
- BA/BS required
- A valid and active Series 66 (63/65) license is required
- Minimum of two years of experience in the financial services industry (required)
Complete benefit package includes:
- Parking or commuter benefit
- Healthcare plan (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Supplemental Life, Disability provided
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
Our 11 person team works remotely. Occasional in-office visits are permitted.