Financial Planning Assistant
We are looking for an experienced, knowledgeable and passionate Financial Planning Assistant to join our team! In addition to providing administrative support to both advisors, you will be interfacing with clients and maintaining efficiencies with paperwork and software programs.
Our clientele, which currently totals 150+ households, consists of diverse individuals and family members with different financial and personal backgrounds, but all feel like family. We expect any new team member to appreciate, respect and care for our clients as much as we do, because we believe that this isn’t just a business, it’s a calling!
Creative Financial Planning is a boutique financial planning and wealth management firm that was founded in 1985 by our CEO, Lisa Hayes. As a small team, we pride ourselves on establishing a positive and supportive environment that’s filled with open communication and teamwork (not to mention a kitchen that’s always filled with gourmet coffee, snacks and other treats!). Our office is situated in the heart of Nyack, New York.
We believe that what we do can help change people’s lives for the better. We’re looking for someone to join our team who is as passionate about using their financial expertise to make a difference in people’s lives like we are!
- Helping advisors prepare for client meetings
- Generating reports, such as a position statement
- Preparing/completing paperwork with clients and ensuring all required forms are completed fully, accurately and efficiently
- Maintaining Microsoft Excel spreadsheets of client holdings
- Tracking all pending business paperwork and providing weekly updates
- Conducting investment research (i.e. Morningstar, ValueLine, etc.) as directed
- Answering and tending to client service inquiries within capacity
- IE: beneficiary update, address change, transfer requests, etc.
- Maintaining up-to-date and organized client files within CRM
- Drafting letter/e-mail correspondence as directed by the advisors
- Regularly reviewing Commonwealth news items, technology updates and e-mail communications
- Using excellent customer service skills to build client relationships
- BA or BS preferred
- Series 7 License a plus but not required
- High attention to detail
- Proficiency with computer programs, including MS Word, Microsoft Excel and Morningstar
- Ability to provide an exceptional customer service experience
- A conscientious nature and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Proofreading (or quality assurance) skills to ensure that work is in accordance with advisor criteria
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Health insurance
Apply for Financial Planning Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly