Financial Advisor / Wealth Manager
Full-time position in Irvine, CA for financial adviser/wealth manager with 5+ years’ experience preparing and presenting financial plans to wealth management clients and managing client’s portfolios. We are a fee-only registered investment advisor striving to act only in the best interest of our clients – as fiduciaries.
Financial Planning: work independently to develop, present and monitor customized financial plans, as well as partner with other team members, frequently taking the lead on client matters.
- Offer clients an educational/consultative approach
- Desirable: CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ™ professional
Portfolio Management: invest and rebalance assets to meet the client’s goals/objectives and participate in meetings with clients.
- Ad Hoc analysis and research
- Cultivating client relationships
- 5+ years in similar client facing role
- Desirable: experience with eMoney Advisor, Tamarac, Salesforce, Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Series 65 required (or ability to obtain within 3 months of assuming position)
- Exceptional investment acumen and knowledge of broader planning topics
- Be an active part of a collaborative team and share best practices
- Clear and well thought out written communications
- Detail-oriented and follow-up consistently and promptly
- Comfortable speaking occasionally in workshop type setting
- Opportunity to work closely with Senior advisers to learn and grow
- High integrity
- Team player as well the ability to work independently
- Strong work ethic
- Giving and gracious